The IRSE is the professional institution for all those engaged in or associated with railway signaling, telecommunications and allied professions. The IRSE has its headquarters in London, UK and is active worldwide. IRSE started its India section at Secunderabad in 2009.
The IRSE guided training scheme aims to serve as a means of competence certification for people undertaking work in the Railway Signaling and Telecommunications (S&T) industry in India and world across a range of activities from maintenance through design, installation, testing, project engineering and senior technical management.
Rayat Bahra University has taken a leap in employability related education program under the guidance of IRSE India to create, conduct and empower students to equip themselves with Railway Signaling and Telecommunication technologies for an advance career in various rail projects across the globe.
IRSE India is providing guidance to Rayat Bahra University for India’s First specialization program in S&T engineering to train and create Job ready S&T professionals as demanded by ever expanding rail networks and railway projects companies. ILEX Academy is the knowledge & operations partner and is mandated to assist the alliance for program success.
Unique opportunity for all B.Tech. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. (Electronics) professionals in ECE / EE / CSE.
Rayat Bahra University led PG Diploma program under guidance of IRSE will create trained Railway S&T engineers as the first choice professionals for the top railway companies like Indian Railways, Bombardier, Alstom, L&T, BEML and many others.
1st of its kind program for Engineers in collaboration with a university, IRSE and corporate companies providing employable course and job assistance
30+ days of industry interface.Upto 4 weeks of actual Railways labs based training at IRSE labs in Ghaziabad(NCR Delhi) & Secunderabad under direct supervision of railways experts
Majority of Faculty from Railways and IRSE India to ensure you are learning what is practiced in railways across the world.
Guidance to take up IRSE exams to qualify for IRSE license and work globally in best of the companies and rail projects
Job profile for an S&T engineer starts from an Assistant Engineer at entry level and moving to Senior Engineer Maintenance/Design/Testing Engineer to Project Manager and Senior Tech roles with handsome pay package and career.
This NEW AGE Programme in Railway Signaling & Telecommunication is aimed to boost the engineer's skills and be employed as Signaling and Telecommunication(S&T) engineer at various rail projects globally. A certified S&T engineer can earn a starting placement of over INR 5 Lac and a faster career growth.
• All B.Tech. (ECE, EE, CSE) / MCA / M.Tech. / M.Sc. (Electronics) professionals from recognized Universities are ideally suited to join the programme. Final year engineering graduates may also apply.
• The candidates may be asked to take an Aptitude test followed by Interviews and Discussion before confirmation of their seat in the programme.
• Pick up in-person: Interested students can collect the Brochure and Application/Admission Form from Rayat-Bahra University.
• Online website: http://online.rayatbahra.com/buy-admission-form.php to buy online Admission Form / Brochure.
• Call 955-555-3238 : Interested candidates should call our Admission Counselors for any query and to know how to apply.
• Email us : email@example.com with your contact details and queries.
• All B.Tech. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. (Electronics) professionals and Final year Engineering graduates will have to undergo a thorough selection process conducted in the University campus by Rayat-Bahra University University School of Engineering & Technology and IRSE.
• The candidates may be asked to take an Aptitude Test followed by Interview and Discussion before confirmation of their seat in the programme.
• The programme intends to have a small batch of 60 seats to facilitate and ensure individual attention in training Professional Engineers. The University may deny admission to interested candidates who could not apply on time.
• Program Tuition Fee: INR 150,000/- (One Lac Fifty Thousand only)
• IRSE Lab fee and Accommodation: INR 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand only) for IRSE Railways lab access and outstation accommodation in New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Secundrabad for a duration of 30 days).
• Hostel fee, Mess charges and Transport: INR 75,000/- (Seventy Five Thousand only) for complete programme duration, in case the student opts for the University hostel facility.
• In case students arrange for their own accommodation nearby the university campus, they can be provided Transport facility to and from University campus. Visit Transport department website for Bus routes and charges details at http://www.rayatbahrauniversity.edu.in
ILex Academy is a Delhi, India based organization working in the areas of Education and training in partnership of recognized universities. ILEX specializes in conceptualizing and managing new age courses in collaboration with reputed Universities and Institutions in India to ensure students get adequate placement support and satisfying career through modern learning techniques.
Rayat-Bahra University is committed to create an Exceptional Living and Learning Environment. Facilities at Rayat Bahra University include WiFi campus, Modern class rooms, Auditorium, Hostels & Mess, ATM and Bank in campus, Medical care center, Cafeterias, Shopping complex, Gymnasium & Sports facilities.
A sound mind resides in a sound body. The Institution has best sports facilities including Tennis Court, Basket Ball, Badminton Courts, Volleyball Courts, Carom & Chess.
Cafeteria is a favorite haunt for our students and faculty members for an informal interaction.
This is an exquisite part of the college which aims to conduct Seminars, Workshops, Symposiums, Faculty Development Programs, Annual day Celebrations.
University is having a 50 Mbps Internet connection, locally networked and connected through wi-fi also to the central server are available for students for their project work and preparing seminar presentations.
Each hostel has air cooled rooms, an activity centre, common room, reading room, dining room with mess, canteen and other basic amenities.
The College has an extension counter of the Oriental Bank of Commerce in its premises which caters to all banking requirements of the staff and the students.